Tata Intra small commercial vehicle (scv) unveiled
Tata Motors had pioneered the Small Commercial Vehicles segment with a bang in the year 2005, with its undisputed crowd favorite - the Tata Ace aka chota Hathi. In the years since then, Tata Motors has acquired a dominant market share by demonstrating an almost intuitive understanding of its customers – a trait that is bringing them love and business of small commercial vehicle owners across the length and breadth of the country! This commitment to delivering what the customer wants, before they have even articulated the words, is exactly what was reflected at the launch of their new compact truck - the Tata Intra – a compact truck that is expected to revolutionize the SCV segment in India by increasing the prosperity of the customers through a power packed performance
With the growth in economic activity in recent years resulting in higher disposable incomes there are another set of customers who are looking for a more performance-oriented vehicle
Tata Intra has been conceived after numerous market research activities & is built on the understanding of these needs and aspirations. It has been built on TML’s “premium tough” philosophy for commercial vehicles which combines rising levels of visual richness and sophistication with robustness and reliability.
TATA motors promises that The Victory series will fulfil the unique requirements of customers looking for a performance oriented vehicle which will set then on a path of prosperity. While TML is the dominant player in the livelihood segment, with the introduction of TATA Intra it will very soon dominate the performance segment
The key features of Tata Intra are:
- Big, powerful and rugged engine for high performance and longer life
- Gear shift advisor to achieve optimum fuel efficiency
- Hydro form chassis for higher structural strength and lower NVH level in the cabin
- Best-in-class gradeability of 45% helps in negotiating steep ghat roads and flyovers with ease even in loaded conditions.
- More cabin space for comfortable long drives. Comfortable seats not only ensure a relaxed driving experience but also offer a good resting experience
- Shorter turning circle radius (4.75m) & a smaller footprint further enhances the maneuverability of the vehicle while driving through traffic conditions.
- Large & wide loading area facilitates owners to load more cargo, earn extra revenue, enhance the profits
- 8.2 feet load body with a shorter overall footprint makes it easier to park in congested parking spots of cities and commercial locations.